Maternity Clothes - Same. I must say I got a pair of dress pants from The Loft Maternity (online only) and they are sooooo comfy. I love them. They have cute stuff, just have to watch the sales as to not overpay and read the customer reviews on sizing.Cravings - Nothing much. I've had a lot of Milk Duds this week. They are the perfect size for something a little sweet and last a long time if you suck on them. I really want a milkshake but I've resisted. Well, I had one on Monday and want another but I haven't.
Symptoms - Just tired. A bit uncomfortable. A bit swollen. The doc told me to get more iron in my diet to bring some of the fluid back in. At my appointment this week they were going to test for a more serious condition (because itchiness is a big indicator) but they said it's still too early. So we're hoping it's not a sign of things to come. The itchiness hasn't been as bad but still happens occasionally.
Exciting Thing This Week - For sure feeling the baby move! She's doing acrobatics in there, I swear. Dallin has tried to feel her but we're not sure if he has yet. I FOR SURE felt her on the outside today. It was in just the right spot and she kicked HARD! We're hoping he can feel her soon. She tends to quit kicking when you put your hand there.
She is usually more active when I lay down and between 8-10 a.m. after I've had breakfast and settle into my chair at work.
She's starting to become more real now that I can feel her but there is still this disconnect like it's an alien or food baby in there. I'm sure once she's born all the pieces will come together and with the next one things won't seem as foreign and incredulous. I always feel like I'm going to be sick then realize it's her. :)
I got nervous the other day when I hadn't felt her for a while so I poked her. She didn't like that. But I feel better feeling her and knowing a little more about how things are going on in there. It's pretty special, I feel like her little hits and kicks are communicating to me that all is well and a little, "hi Mom." (TEAR!) I say "hi" back to her out loud sometimes.
We also went to the doc and I'm measuring perfect, she looked great on her ultrasound report and her heart sounded great. It took a minute to find because she kept moving and hiding. She's running out of room though and we found her.
To Do - We've had a busy week and Dal had the 24-hour flu so I think we need some rest. I do need to carve my pumpkin for my work's pumpkin contest and I'd like to pick out bedding too.
No comments:
Post a Comment