Saturday, October 13, 2012

Heartwarming


"You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed.
You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you'll be best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest."

We started reading to the little monkey the other day since they say the baby can hear us now.  Dallin brought out an assortment of books including Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You'll Go," "You Are Special," and "How to Read Financial Reports for Dummies."  We went with Dr. Seuss, lol.

It was maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen to see my dear husband cuddled up to my tummy and talking to the baby before commencing story time.  Made me a big ol' puddle, I tell you what.  I'm so excited for many more moments where I feel like my heart is going to burst with happiness, love and gratitude.

"So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!"

No comments: