Are you kidding me? A baby gift from the vet?! These people are so terribly sweet and sympathetic and we've developed such a relationship with them since we're there so much. We feel like they care for our family so much (Maggie as a big part of that family) and I just had no words. As I'm crying the other little workers were telling me how much I deserve it and it was just so funny since we don't know each other on a super personal level, just on a sick doggie level but it touched me so much. I still can't put into words what these people have meant to us and how they've saved Maggie more than once (and saved my sanity too) and we'll be forever grateful to them for that and for being such integral and special people in our lives. People are good.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
How Great Are People?
I took Maggie to the vet today to get her knee drained and one of the receptionists came in with a gift bag from the the other older lady receptionist. In the bag was a hand-knitted baby blanket! It's yellow with blue and pink specs in it. I totally started crying!
Are you kidding me? A baby gift from the vet?! These people are so terribly sweet and sympathetic and we've developed such a relationship with them since we're there so much. We feel like they care for our family so much (Maggie as a big part of that family) and I just had no words. As I'm crying the other little workers were telling me how much I deserve it and it was just so funny since we don't know each other on a super personal level, just on a sick doggie level but it touched me so much. I still can't put into words what these people have meant to us and how they've saved Maggie more than once (and saved my sanity too) and we'll be forever grateful to them for that and for being such integral and special people in our lives. People are good.
Are you kidding me? A baby gift from the vet?! These people are so terribly sweet and sympathetic and we've developed such a relationship with them since we're there so much. We feel like they care for our family so much (Maggie as a big part of that family) and I just had no words. As I'm crying the other little workers were telling me how much I deserve it and it was just so funny since we don't know each other on a super personal level, just on a sick doggie level but it touched me so much. I still can't put into words what these people have meant to us and how they've saved Maggie more than once (and saved my sanity too) and we'll be forever grateful to them for that and for being such integral and special people in our lives. People are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment