Maternity Clothes: Same story. Still haven't busted out the shirts. The pants are my best friends. Got myself a $15 Target ring. Bigger garments are awesome. Maternity garments (shirts that go to my knees!) are not the way to go.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I'm indifferent to food now. I eat it for fuel but nothing tastes amazing and may forever be turned off to it. I've eaten a lot of green apples this week. As well as Triscuits and Honey Nut Cheerios - plain, no milk. I'm on the verge of not being able to eat them again but they are easy to eat on the way to work. I got Multi-Grain Cheerios to switch it up this week.
Symptoms: I feel human again! I still have varying levels of fatigue but the nausea is few and far between and I've been seeing a chiropractor for my headaches which has helped tremendously. He also did a little acupuncture on my neck. The headaches usually creep up around 3 p.m. after a day spent at the computer and my office starts to get toasty but they aren't debilitating like before. I'm still a crying mess. Ugh, it's exhausting. Everything from happiness to stress to being cut off on the freeway sets me off. My allergic reactions are slowing down too.
Exciting Thing this Week: I think I felt her move!! Everyone always said "flutter" which I translated to light and airy. This is more of a popcorn pounding. But I've felt her consistently and in about the same spot and so it can't be anything else. I've felt this feeling for a few weeks but didn't know what it was and I'm finally starting to recognize that it's her. It's usually when I am still that I realize it. It's hard enough that I was wondering if Dal could feel it but I don't think quite yet.
Her ultrasound report came back and everything looks normal! We are SO grateful.
To Do: Wash walls and baseboards. I got the doors done and the nursery closet cleaned out. We still have a lot of junk to get rid of. We need to sell our entertainment center and a TV. Maybe we'll have a community yard sale? I also need to box some more things up and move them to the garage and sand down Dallin's old dresser and paint it.
Starting to feel overwhelmed because time is flying by now!

No comments:
Post a Comment