So on the way home I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some sour cream and the pumpkin patch was calling to me. I'd had my eye on a pumpkin since Saturday. Orange is my favorite color and to see all these cute, big, round orange things all around, just makes me happy. (I also shop when I'm bored. Good thing the Loft didn't have anything good in all my spare time yesterday). So I picked up a pumpkin. I was hoping to wait until October since I don't want to rush the holidays coming up but I figured I was close enough. And I needed to buy something so I wouldn't cry. My pumpkin made me happy.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Bumpkin the Pumpkin
Yesterday was L-O-N-G. It went on for so long I thought it should have been Thursday of next week by the time I was done. I hated it. I had a headache by the time the day was over from the influx of information I learned from reading the Internet all day. Like the seven-page Newsweek article about the minds of the Taliban (I still don't get it) and the Dept. of Human Services said this lady can't watch her neighbor's kids without pay and a daycare license. Bored to tears is a real thing, people. I almost was there yesterday. Just for the pure lack of expressing some sort of emotion, I just wanted to cry. But I didn't. I wanted to Google "bored to death" but thought I'd freak myself out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha. I'm SSOOOO glad that pumpkin was there to save the day! :)
That was fun to see you for a bit at the reunion... it's kind of weird... I felt really old. The only sisters that I really knew there at the beginning were you and Hermana Delgado... I felt even more old when two kids was the most any of the attending missionaries had. Weird.
Post a Comment