So I was really, really spoiled for my birthday. Dallin gave me a coupon to get a purse so Monday we headed up with the masses to Park City to pick it out. This is my pretty purse I got from the Coach outlet with a matching wallet. I love it so much! It was such a hard decision being surrounded by so many pretty purses but this was it!
Later we met up with my family and Dallin's family for one, last birthday celebration at Red Robin. It was so fun getting everyone together and they give birthday people free mud pie which was yummy. Too bad birthdays only come once a year, I could get used to all the partying!
3 comments:
I LOVE the purse and boots! I can't wait to see them in person. What an awesome birthday.
What could be better than a purse and shoes on your birthday?! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! It does sound like fun!
Post a Comment