Monday, September 14, 2009

Bundles of Fun


Our good friends had their baby Saturday morning. Her water broke right after we left their house on Friday night. We're so excited for them and got to go visit them in the hospital when the baby was less than 12 hours old. It's so amazing to see this little human being who was just up in heaven and has now started his journey here on earth. He is absolutely adorable too!

Sunday we had our nursery kids and it was a little chaotic with some criers. This little guy is fairly new and has been adjusting like a champ but is still a little unsure. Dallin figured if you sneak him marshmallows it is the way to his heart. He got more marshmallows for snack time and ate them by the fist full. He had marshmallow powder all over his face so I had to clean up the evidence.

As I was coming back from the gym today our little cat friend made an appearance. I saw him look at me and run for my garage. I tried to block him but he just ran right around me. "Quick as a cat" isn't just a saying, you know. I don't know where Milkshake went but figured it was under my car so I just locked him in the garage as punishment again. As I was in the shower I figured maybe that was a really stupid idea because he could poop or destroy the place then I kept imagining booms and crashes and little meows. When I opened the garage to let him out later, he still didn't leave and ran under my car again. Only when I started the engine did he get spooked and run away. I'm trying to figure a way to strike fear in the guy so he'll obey me but since he's not my cat, and I don't want him, I don't know how much effort I'm willing to give.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

I think the cat is officially in love with you... we tried to have a cat and it fell in love with our neighbors and won't come home... I guess it's their cat now then...

sexychoco said...

I could call a guy to take care of that little..uh...cat problem :) I hate cats!