My parents invited us to the Homestead with them last weekend. I've never stayed there and it was so cute and quaint, just like a little Swiss town. My dad, Dallin and I played a round of golf. I only played 9 holes but they played all 18. It was a pretty course and the leaves were just beginning to change which made the drive and game so beautiful.
It was fun playing with my dad and Dallin because they had lots of good pointers for me and I learned how to hit irons. I prefer woods and drivers but now I know why my ball would just bounce when I hit it with an iron. So I'm practicing and hopefully will be getting better.
We also spent the night up there at the Homestead. It was so fun to have a little overnight getaway. Thanks mom and dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment