Friday, September 4, 2009

Busted

Luckily Dallin warned me of the potential visitor this morning in our garage (again). He said he saw Milkshake (yes, I guess that's his real name) run by the garage as he was closing it this morning and it may be in there. I took my sweet time getting ready and let it out a few hours later so it knows it's not fun in our garage. Even as I cautiously opened the door, it was too dark to verify until I saw a little head move and it was there.
The little stinker even tried to sneak in the house as I tried to take its picture. I opened the garage and rushed in as to not let it in the house and instead of running out, it snuggles up to my legs! No, we are not friends! It tried to play and ran under the car and I finally had to shoo it out so I could go to work. At least it didn't poop in the garage this time. I don't know why it likes our garage. Its home's garage is open and other neighbors with cats have their garage open and it chooses to run under our door and stay there.

1 comment:

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

Ha ha I totally thought that was going to be a rat in the picture. Glad it's just a cat. Maybe he likes the solidarity of being the only cat in the neighborhood to have the nerve to sneak into someone else's garage. I love how animals try and be cute and cuddly when they know they are in trouble. They're not stupid!

btw...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!