Thursday, July 2, 2015

32 Weeks **Baby #2**

Symptoms: Had a bout with the back pain again.  I have no idea what it is but maybe another trip to the chiropractor is in order.   A blessing helped ease the pain where I could at least breathe.

Stuffy nose is back - think it's just fluids increasing.

Been waking up with charlie horses in my calves for the past couple weeks.

Blood pressure continues to be all over the place.  Trying to stay hydrated in this massive heat.  Did you hear it was one of the hottest Junes EVER?!?  And they anticipate the whole summer to be like that.  Awesome.  Just awesome.  And I usually love the heat.  But it's kept us indoors far too much and I'm worried we'll be stir-crazy come Winter!

Measuring about 10 days big.

Cravings:  Nothing really.  Just food.

Clothing:  My regular shirts are getting too short so mostly maternity stuff.  My toes were turing blue at the pool and my mom notices, guess my maternity swim bottoms were cutting off my circulation.  Oops.

To Remember:  Had the funniest conversation with a little girl at the 3rd of July celebration at Eaglewood.  She was with her mom waiting in line for the potty, like myself.  She was probably about 5 years old.
Little girl to me:  Do you have a baby in there?
Me: Yes, I do.
Little girl:  Why is it not coming out already?
Me: (giggle) Well, he's not quite cooked yet.
Little girl:  My mom has tummy stripes.   Mom, show them.
Mom of girl: No, that's ok honey.  Most of these women have them and know what they look like.
Laughter!

To Do: Clean out fridge/freezer in garage in case breastfeeding works, I have a place to store extra milk.
Do some deep cleaning.
Go through some more baby boxes in the storage room.
Wash newborn clothes.
Doctor on Tuesday!

1 comment:

rozanny said...

Progressing! I don't know if it would help you, but my leg cramps went away when I took calcium supplements.