Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chik-fil-A Day


I love myself some Chik-fil-A.  When I heard about a free meal for dressing up like a cow, I decided we had to do it.  Free food and not having to cook?  My idea of a great time.  I was surprised how Dallin was willing to go along with it.   I was nervous how Zoey would handle it, given her hate for the cow (and all things dressed up like animals) but she was soooo excited.  Shee talked about it all day.  I printed off the DIY costume online and cut it out.  Dallin got home and we headed straight over there.  The line was pretty huge which was a little discouraging since it was hot outside.  But we found out you could dress up and go through the drive thru and still get the free meal.  Zoey was sad because she thought we were leaving but we told her we'd take her to the park to eat.  We put our costumes on outside and went through the short drive thru line.  It was awesome to get free food!!

I had to take pictures of my cute little baby cow (horns compliments of Arbys a while back) and my cute husband as a cow.  We had a nice meal at the park and Zoey got to play.  She still asks me every once in a while if we're going to dress up like cows today.

1 comment:

Suz said...

So fun! I wish we would have been around. Awesome you could go through the drive thru.