Thursday, July 16, 2015

34 Weeks **Baby #2**

Symptoms: Hands are swollen.  Get some heartburn even though I'm on Prevacid.  Baby must be getting bigger because movements are a little more subtle and not so crazy.  It freaks me out most of the time and I try and make him move to make sure he's ok.  I think he's starting to get into position.   He must be growing because I'm ravenously hungry.  Again.  All. The. Time.  Blood pressure, for the most part, has been behaving except last Sunday.  I rested and it normalized.

Cravings:  Nothing really.  Maybe a good raspberry shake.  Back to eating 1/2 a PB&J before bed to make it through.  Sometimes I have to pop almonds in the middle of the night.

Clothes:  I wore a normal shirt and it looked ridiculous because it was short but oh well.  Kind of wanted some new maternity shirts but there is really no point.  MAYBE I'll talk myself into ONE...

To Remember:  Went into panic mode this week (not nesting) because I feel like there is a lot to do and I've just been in denial that I'm having a baby soon.  It is just coming up so fast.  Anxiety is getting harder to control with the baby getting bigger and resting a lot more.  Ugh.  I'm so ready and so not ready.

To Do:  Pack my bag and make a list of last-minute things to grab and a list of phone numbers for the hospital (pediatrician, photo gal, etc.).  Make a list of the things for Zoey's bag so my mother-in-law can grab what she needs when she comes to get Zoey when it's GO TIME.  Figure out how I'm going to get to the hospital if Dallin is at work...

Spend a lot of quality time with Zoey as it's the last little while as just the two of us.  It's been a little easier to do things now that it's not 100+ degrees outside but I tire easily.

1 comment: