Symptoms: Hands are a bit swollen so wedding ring has been safely tucked away. Monster fake ring has taken its place.
Blood pressure was great at the doctor's office this week. But have had some not so great ones during my home spot checks.
Stuffy nose is back with a vengeance. Been super emotional this week. I also got my very first legit red stretch mark coming out of one of my tumor incisions. That would explain the horrible sharp stabby pains I've been having there.
Cravings: Smores and a raspberry shake. We went camping in the Uintahs and both were satisfied there. I feel hungry all the time.
Clothing: Same. Got a new maternity shirt since all of mine were dirty or drying and my normal ones really don't fit anymore.
To Remember: Got pre-registered at the hospital while I was there for my appointment! Also, took a tour of the labor and delivery unit as I'll be at a different hospital this time around.
To Do: Start washing some baby clothes. Get the essentials out and organized. Make Zoey's and my hospital/overnight bag list. Get my calling squared away for when I'm not taking a newborn to church.
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment