Maternity clothes - been wearing a lot more shirts for the sake of wearing something new and since it's Christmastime and who doesn't like to wear a new shirt to a party? Can still get away with some of my stretchy regular ones. I really like the ones that are gathered on the side and give me some shape instead of just draping me.
Cravings - nothing in particular. Cherry 7-Up really hit the spot a few times. Still liking citrus-y things like oranges and clementines. There has been an abundance of food and treats this past week everywhere I look and I haven't shied away.
Symptoms - got a little backed up again and prune juice did its magical powers. That stuff is ICKY but effective. My fingers have also swollen up like sausages. Gratefully, my blood pressure is still good, I just need to drink more to pull that fluid back in. Found out we're getting released from nursery this Sunday and have been a sobbing, hormonal mess. Let's be honest, I've been crying at everything. My back and hips have also been really sore.
Exciting this this week - Christmas, natch! Got lots of things for the baby and lots of gift cards to get things for the baby. Also, had a mother-to-be massage and it was heavenly!
To do - we've been de-junking and organizing and packing and stressing trying to get this house moved. We are 9 little weeks away and things are coming at us fast so we're buckling down and getting as much done as possible.

1 comment:
You are tiny! You look so cute! I hope time flies for you!
Post a Comment