This is my own little list of things I've found that have really helped me and that I have really liked the past few months.Maternity Belt from Babies 'R Us - I'm sure you can get these anywhere but that is where we ended up getting ours. It immediately made my back feel better and as there is increasing pressure in the front of my belly, it has given me the extra support that I've needed. Can't live without it. Baby isn't a huge fan and likes to punch it.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil & Bella B Tummy Honey Butter - I rotate using these. I started a little too late for my chest but they've worked amazingly well on my belly - can't complain one bit.
Full panel maternity jeans from Motherhood Maternity - I got these on a killer deal and they are amazing. I think I may have forgotten that I used to have to button and zip my pants; just pull these babies on and off. They are much better than the half-panel ones that seem to cut into my belly.
Maternity/nursing bras - Also got these from Motherhood Maternity. I like that they'll have the versatility needed when it comes to nursing. I haven't worn them much yet but I do really like them.
Snoogle full-body pillow - This is so great to snuggle in to and helps me make my "nest" so I don't sleep on my back. I only wish that the head part was a little fluffier to prop me up a bit and maybe help with the snoring.
Egg carton foam - This has SAVED my hips in my bed from sleeping on my sides continually. It's only about an inch thick but has made all the difference. LOVE it!Tums - for heartburn, you know? And the Smoothie assorted fruit ones taste like Pez.
1 comment:
I LOVE my maternity pillow! Amazing! And no, not much can help with the snoring. The Breath Right strips helped me sleep better but didn't really change how much I snored. The doctor said there wasn't much to do on that score.
Post a Comment