Maternity clothes - I wore a skirt this week which was comfy and a new shirt, mainly just for the sake of wearing something new, plus it was cold enough to wear long-sleeves. A lot of times I do that without a jacket but my work gave us new jackets as a Christmas present and I ordered a Men's XL so I could wear it throughout this pregnancy in the winter and not have to buy a coat that I may never wear again.
Cravings - I've been eating a lot of oranges this week. The juice just tastes so good. It gets Baby Girl hopping too!
Symptoms - Second trimester party is over. I'm pretty sore all over, my tummy almost to the touch. Even though she generally sits really low, things are starting to get crowded up top and my stomach organ is pretty irritated. Feels like when you violently puke for days and it's just sore - like that. Lungs are crunched too so I get a bit short of breath. She slid down a little last night and that made things a lot better.
I've also had to resort to the grazing and eating small meals again with everything squished. If I eat too much, oh I get so sick. Sleeping is getting harder to do too. My nose is so stuffed I sleep through my mouth which sets my throat on fire. I usually wake up about 3:45 a.m. to the baby's dance party going on in my tummy and am absolutely famished. I'll usually eat a bowl of cereal or an orange to make it through the rest of the night. I may get some of those little Cuties to keep by my bed so I don't have to go downstairs and figure out how to peel an orange at 4 a.m. anymore.
Exciting Thing this Week - A lot of people this week have commented how small I look for 29 weeks. That made me feel a little good since I don't feel small. I think because I'm tall, I can hide 15 in. and 2.5 lbs. of baby a few more places. It is fun having a round pregnant-looking belly though.
Glucose test came back normal!!
To Do - Work has been insane and I have so much to do there before we close for the holidays. I also have a lot to do at home to get ready for Christmas. Also have some showers in the works so I have to put together some lists for those.

No comments:
Post a Comment