Friday, November 30, 2012

**Week 27


 

Maternity Clothes - I wore another shirt this week and I guess my belly has really popped out or the shirt really enhanced it because I got a lot of comments about how I look pregnant now.  I've still been making due with mostly non-maternity shirts though.

Cravings - went to Wendy's once this week.  Always want something a little sweet then have to counter with something salty.  It's a vicious cycle.  Nothing in particular though.

Symptoms - Been really sore the last few days.  Back, abdomen, thighs - things stretching out!  I get leg cramps in the middle of the night that wake me up sometimes.  I have occassional heartburn too.  Baby is still really low so my maternity belt is a MUST HAVE to save my bladder.  It also saved my back in the process so it's a double bonus.

Exciting Thing to Happen This Week - I guess this is more funny but Dallin laid his head on my tummy and was talking to the baby and she kicked him in the head.  Fiesty little thing!  It's becoming more and more real to him with him being able to feel her move more and more.  She's been very active this week.  We've also revisted the name game.  Still no decision reached.

To Do - Carseat decision...still.  Waiting for PCMC's hotline to call me back.  A bunch of Christmas card stuff.  Oh!  Our childbirth class is all-day tomorrow.  I'm kind of excited.

No comments: