My drive home was kinda funny. This white Lamborghini and black Ferrari got on the freeway right by me. At first I thought they were friends driving together but after the white car took off, I think they were just coincidentally on the road together.
It was funny to watch the white Lamborghini try and navigate rush hour and weave in and out of traffic. It's amazing how many people will get out of the fast lane for a Lamborghini but when I'm behind them trying to pass, they'll camp out there and be oblivious.
What was even funnier was when a Ford Focus and VW Jetta decided they were Lamborghinis too and started going 90+ MPH to stay up. Because you know if anyone's getting pulled over, it's the Lamborghini. Those cars' engines just didn't sound as nice and looked kind of ridiculous.
I'm not a car person but it sure was a pretty one to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment