
Cravings - Hand one for root beer again this week. I think I had too much sugar because any small amount has been making me ill. I also had a craving for Scotcheroos and made them for my work Halloween party.
Symptoms - My neck keeps getting kinked again which has equated to headaches/migraines. A couple of times at work it got to the point that I needed to lay down immediately or die or puke. So I'd run out to my car and lay the seat back for a few mintues. I've still been going to the chiropractor but maybe I'll have him do acupuncture again on my neck. We'd been focusing more on my lower back this week.
I also cried last Saturday because I was so tired after running errands for hours. I have waves of anxiety and moodiness and have also had some nesting moments.
Exciting Thing This Week - Baby Girl is still a wiggle worm. She kind of calmed down for a few days which worried me but maybe I was just getting used to the feeling and didn't recognize it as much. Now she's back with a vengeance. We've also narrowed down bedding and furniture. I can't wait for Thanksgiving break and the sales.
To Do - Write my maternity leave proposal for work. I know. Also pick our a car seat/stroller and watch Black Friday ads. Oh, and we may be moving. Stay tuned as that drama unfolds.
1 comment:
Moving? Where to?
Post a Comment