Sunday, April 15, 2012
Proud
I had to blog about our savings this past weekend. I'm not a couponer. I've had good intentions and wanted to learn but haven't had the time or energy or patience. I try and clip coupons a lot and save here and there and get really excited when I save, it's kind of a game for me. But this time, I was really excited!
We started at Fashion Place where I had a couple Groupons for Dallin to get his watch batteries fixed. Precision Time is the only place in the Valley that we've found can get the face of Dallin's large, wall clock, watch face off. There was a Groupon for $40 for only $15. We used both of those and so we ended up saving $50. I also had 2 Victoria's Secret "Secret Rewards" cards so I got 2 body washes for $0. Total savings = $20. We also got some clothes on sale, total savings = $5. I was also craving protein and desperately needed a steak after a week of rabbit food. We had a giftcard to Outback, total savings = $25. So we ended up spending a lot less money than we would have and saved $100! I was pretty proud of ourselves. Happy Saving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment