I went last Friday for my follow up appointment with my surgeon and also to the Health Spot. I got the all-clear from the surgeon to return back to normal and can get back to running. Saturday I tried it out and it did not go well. My lungs were ok but my legs felt like lead.
My follow up at the Health Spot also went well. They remapped my meridian lines and everything is so much better. You can see for yourself:
The ultimate goal is so there are no colors in any of the rows. As you can see, my lungs are perfect! I had some fluid in them after my intubation during surgery and the mapping picked right up on that. A few days after taking the vitamins, I started coughing stuff up and now they're great!
I'm on the same regiment for the next month. Diet, shakes, pills, everything the same. I have lost about 5 lbs. and feel a lot of energy and it's great to feel alert during the day. I knew I felt awful before, just dragging in my shoes but I didn't know there was a solution besides getting younger (haha). I'm hoping it keeps up.
They're still aiming to get me pregnant in June. We'll see, I'm still a bit skeptical about all that.
I've been eating lots of fruit and veggies, and my only treat is usually dried apple slices. I recently discovered soy ice cream sandwiches by So Delicious which are actually so delicious. I would recommend them! It is nice to have a different treat too.
In unrelated news, the neighbors paid for Maggie's vet bill. They came and slipped me money at church so we didn't even have to ask. I was nervous to ask and REALLY didn't want to but $70 was too much to walk away from. Hooray!


1 comment:
I will cross my fingers for you to start getting prego in June!
Post a Comment