Yesterday was a hard day with the funeral and such. There were such great talks given by my uncle and cousin. They reminded me of stories I'd forgotten about and some I had never heard. I didn't realize how serious the cancer my grandma had had 30+ years ago was. Stage IV, she quit treatments, and survived. How lucky I am to have had her because I never would have known her.
I miss her so much. We were so close, I told her everything I told my mom. My poor grandpa is so lost and doesn't know what to do with himself and it breaks my heart. I'm so glad she's out of pain. I'm so glad she loved the Gospel and brought my grandpa to it or my mom may have never found it, I may not be here, etc. etc. and all my greatest blessing have come because of the Gospel. I am eternally grateful to her and those before her for their faithfulness.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?n=sarah-takos&pid=145033541
1 comment:
Your grandma is amazing. I can definitely see her in your mom and in you and Becky.
Post a Comment