Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to the Future

Saturday I got to re-live my college glory days and work the Colors concert at the Sandy Amphitheater. It was so fun to be back in the grove and the way things are looking, will be my most favorite job ever. Sad I peaked 10 years ago.
We had killer CD sales thanks to a new EP and a huge THANK YOU to my family and friends who helped work the madness that was the sales table. The show was great and when we were driving home at 1 a.m. it reminded me of so many times with my friend Shells and our concert-working days with no one on the road and a clear sky and bright stars - my favorite. Thanks to the guys for still trusting me and to the contacts I was able to make at the show for my potential start-up business. More on the hell that is my professional life later.

3 comments:

Alana said...

So glad you got to go, colors is awesome! We were out of town for our anniversary and I forgot that I was going to ask your mom to get me a new CD. Do you have any more, or know where I can get one? I wish I would have been able to go, but we had fun too!

rozanny said...

My sister used to hang out with Colors at USU... She said they were pretty fun.

nateandalliewilcox said...

I am curious about your start up business, do post!