We ask, "Zoey, are you going to be a cousin?" She responds, "No, I Oh-ee."
"Hold mine hand" ("my" is "mine" in her vocabulary).
"Mine daddy take me mine temple" - she has been obsessed with the temple lately and thinks every church is a temple. We've taken a few walks and drives around the temple cause how can you say no? We just took her to Temple Square yesterday, I'll have to post about that.
"Baby tummy need drink" - she puts her sippy cup up to my tummy to give the baby a drink.
"Let it go!" This is her favorite song and there is nothing cuter than this 2-year-old singing, especially at the top of her lungs. She's crazy good at music and can name a bunch of songs within two notes (even on the radio). She knows most of the words to a lot of songs and gets her daddy and me singing along. She got a little play microphone from Wendys and even asks the baby to sing.
"DonuDonalds" - McDonalds.
"Mikeywave" - Microwave
"Mikeywave" - Microwave
"My nose hurts" - Whenever it runs and she wants it wiped, this is what she says.
"Knuckle, mommy." - Snuggle, mommy. Awwwww!!
"I poop!" - Anytime she does anything in her diapers. Sometimes it's a toot so I'll tell her, "No, you tooted." And she'll say, "No, issa fart." LOL, ugh.
"Open on it?" - Open it?
"Bees" - Honey Nut Cheerios
"Jee Jee Ju" - Curious George
"Paper toilet" - Toilet paper
"Paper toilet" - Toilet paper
1 comment:
I love little kid jibber-jabber.
Post a Comment