Maternity clothes - Still the same. Love my jeans and my bigger undershirts that I got. Just been getting bigger and bigger!
Cravings - Had a hamburger craving (red meat = protein). Also been gulping water like crazy, I feel like I've been so thirsty lately. I've had lots of lemonade too. Still been wanting "bubbles" too. I can't wait to drink a big Cherry Coke (my first request after delivery)! I've also had a hankering for Mexican food.
Symptoms - Heartburn, I take Zantac 75 and Tums nightly. It looks like she's dropped a little but she's still pretty high squishing my lungs and kicking my ribs. I still have swollen feet and the compression socks are one of the best investments I've ever made. My hands are swollen my huge fake ring is starting to not fit anymore and it's hard to clench a fist. I've also been pretty tired but there is a lot of stress contributing too.
Exciting thing this week - I think I forgot to mention last week at the doctor's appointment we peeked in at the little baby with their prehistoric ultrasound machine. We couldn't see anything except for her hands up by her face. But it was fun to try.
We also got our car seat and stroller in the mail! I signed up for Amazon Mom and they were having a 20% off sale so I ended up getting our stroller, car seat and 2 extra bases for $13 after I saved $115 with the sale and used my gift cards from Christmas. Merry Christmas to me!! It feel so good to at least have that now.
I also had a ward baby shower. It was so fun and we laughed so hard as we sat around and chatted. Only damper was when I got home, Dal informed me that Mags had had a seizure. At least it was isolated and didn't turn into a cluster. Made my heart drop and we had her sleep in our room that night which equated to little sleep for me and Dallin. Knock on wood, but we haven't noticed any more.
To Do - Move tomorrow. I'm trying not to think about it. I haven't allowed myself to be sad or process it so it could get messy.

No comments:
Post a Comment