Maternity clothes - my regular shirts are getting really tight and in turn pretty short. Most of their days are extremely numbered. I have a few that are flowy and long that may last the duration but I'm getting more and more into my actual maternity ones. This lady at work actually has a friend who works at the Motherhood Maternity outlet up in Park City and got me some shirts on clearance and brought them into me since she figured I was sick of all the ones I already have. I thought that was SO thoughtful and kind!Cravings - had another one for lemonade. Been eating Cuties again too. Citrus stuff just seems to hit the spot! I also had a couple plain Oreos. I haven't had plain Oreos in forever but they really hit the spot! Luckily we only had a few so I couldn't go too crazy on them. Also, I had a donut (or a couple but not all on the same day). I am just so starving in the morning and can't seem to get ahead of the hunger. Once I finally do, I'll have a pretty big lunch then a smaller dinner and be good for the duration.
Symptoms - starting to get REALLY sore. Ligaments, hips, back, etc. I'm moving quite slow. I know I've been doing too much but can't really slow down because there is too much to do. I finally recognized some Braxton-Hicks too. They didn't hurt but I've noticed my tummy tightening up quite a bit. Still had mood swings and crying spells - mainly associated with work.
Exciting thing this week - Got our storage unit reserved. Also scored a killer (50% off) deal with a the newborn photographer I wanted so I have that all scheduled. I'm not going to be able to work from home after my leave but I may be able to convince them to let me go 4 days a week and that would be really exciting. Not ideal, but better than nothing. Also, I didn't die or get hit when my car slid sideways on the awful roads after the incredible (and horrible) snowstorm we got this week. SO grateful.
To do - Pack, pack, pack. My sweet mom took all the baby clothes I have so far and washed and organized them. So that is one thing checked off my list. I'm also going to put together my diaper bag and hospital bag - just in case. I was 5 weeks early and what's freaking me out is that is 10 days away! My mom had all of her kids 2-3 weeks early so I really feel the clock is not on my side right now. We're just hoping baby stays put for a bit longer because we are so not close to being ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment