Where has the time gone? It's funny how, as a child, days drag on and on, let alone years; and as an adult, it seems like the years fly by faster than you can imagine. Four years ago today, I married my best friend. We chose to get married in January because it can be such a dreary month, we thought it would give us something fun to look forward to (also, sooner was too close to the holidays and flowers are sooo expensive in February).
The day we got married was a balmy 40 degrees. Nothing like the 12 we are experiencing this year. Whew! The day was chaotic and exhausting, but it didn't matter because we were starting our lives together. Eternity together. I am so grateful for that day - to be sealed to my companion and embark on our journey.
It's been a great four years. We've endured hardships, heartache, happiness and miracles - together. It's made us stronger and our love grow deeper. I can honestly say I love Dallin more today than I did yesterday, and four years ago. We've made so many memories together and he means so much to me. We make each other better. He has made my life so much more full than I ever anticipated or expected. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
I can't wait for an eternity more together.
No comments:
Post a Comment