Friday, January 18, 2013
**Week 34
Maternity clothes - shirts pretty exclusively. Luckily at work, we have a team shirt we get points for wearing on Fridays so that is one less day of having to figure out what to wear. I'm glad I got it big enough to last through my last few weeks. Shoes are getting tricky.
Cravings - water and "bubbles." Something carbonated always sounds good but I can only manage a couple sips before I burp and it feels like the baby is going to come out my throat. Still citrusy things - lemonade, clementines, peaches (I know it's not a citrus but still a fruit). Also chocolate donuts.
Symptoms - My feet are HUGE all of a sudden. Not my toes - just my feet and my non-existent ankles. I look ridiculous. I invested in compression socks and they've already made a world of difference. The achiness has subsided and I'm drinking water like crazy to try and bring the swelling back in. Luckily my blood pressure is still good and they've actually removed swelling from the list of symptoms of preeclampsia since it's so common. I haven't been to the chiropractor for a while and I may have to - my mid back is not happy. Nor my hips.
I've also gotten deathly tired. Could have to do with working full-time and coming home and packing and trying to keep my house somewhat functioning. I dozed at my desk yesterday and was out in 0.5 seconds flat. My head bobbed to wake me up and scared the living daylights out of me. Glad no one saw.
Exciting thing this week - Celebrating 4 years! We celebrated really quietly by packing stuff up. Yes, very exciting. We're going to Taggarts in Morgan for dinner on Saturday.
Also, the baby got the hiccups - sooo adorable! I thought it was weird she kept hitting me in the same spot then realized how it was timed the same and then it dawned on me it was the hiccups. She got them 2 more times the following day too. It was funny to have Dallin put his hand on my belly and feel it bounce rhythmically.
To do - pack, pack, pack. Also order the carseat - still haven't done it. And I want to get my hospital bag ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My 3rd always got hiccups just as I was getting into bed... grrr.
There's an old wives tale about hiccups too... if your baby has hiccups consistently they will be born with lots of hair.
Worked with mine... maybe yours too:)
Post a Comment