Friday, January 4, 2013

**Week 32


Maternity clothes - been wearing a lot of new shirts because they are fun and I actually think pretty cute! I'm so glad they have things that are a bit more fitted and cute instead of tents and stirrup pants from back in the day.

Cravings - had a little one for root beer again but then I couldn't drink too much. I also got some carrots with dinner and ate soooo many of them. I've also wanted some ice cream but we only had a teeny bit at home so I was limited and too lazy to go get more.

Symptoms - I've had some back aches and ligament discomfort. Also been getting some swelling in my hands. Been battling depression demons again too (having to go back to work after a nice, long, Christmas break and jeez, it's dreary out there with this inversion), and starting to get anxious and stressed about moving and baby and work and tons of other things I need to get done.  I think I cry almost every day.

Exciting thing this week - Feeling the baby kick like crazy. I'm starting to realize her sleep and awake patterns a little bit better. She's had some really wiggly days. Making it to 32 weeks was another milestone too. Home stretch!! I also FINALLY got my maternity leave written and turned in. We'll see if they approve it.

To Do - So very many things. Maggie needs a bath, I need to pack up my house (we have done a decent job at de-junking the last couple weeks) and rent a storage unit.

No comments: