Friday, January 13, 2012
Tiny Update
Got a couple blood tests back today. Infertility ones, not tumor ones. My blood sugar came back excellent and my thyroid in range. My Prolactin levels are extremely high. They are 62 and should be below 24. So what that means is my body thinks I'm breastfeeding. Which is a good answer as to why my ovulation is off and a huge factor in infertility. That's the silver lining. The bad news is that they don't know WHY the levels are so high so now I get to add a brain MRI to my list of MRIs for Thursday to make sure I don't have a tumor on my pituitary gland. Joy. Just when I was starting to keep it together. We're hoping for a clean pituitary and then the high Prolactin can be fixed simply with some icky medication, luckily quickly. Here's to hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers.
We will continue to pray for you. Hoping it's an easy fix.
You're in our prayers. Best of luck with the upcoming MRIs. We'll be thinking of you.
That's progress! Yay!
Post a Comment