Monday, January 16, 2012

Three

1095 days I've been married to my best friend. My, how time has flown. I can't remember what life was like before him. In all honesty, I can barely remember yesterday haha. We've had a wonderful three years together and look forward to many, many more. Even though it was my year to plan our anniversary and it was a total bust (Penguin Encounter sold out, Desert Star sold out), we ended up going to see We Bought a Zoo (fabulous movie btw) and dinner at the Timbermine. We've had a stressful, emotional and trying week so that's about as good as I could come up with. This past week wasn't in our plan but it has already brought us so much closer together. I feel like we appreciate each other a little more, love a little deeper and hold on to each other a little closer as we continue on our journey through eternity. For that, I wouldn't trade anything.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it really been three years already? Man that did go fast!

nateandalliewilcox said...

So sweet. It really does make you grateful for what you have. I am so glad that you found your best friend to be married to for eternity. Happy Anniversary!!