For how incredible grateful and relieved I am. It's good news. They are calling it a Pedunculated Fibroid. I don't even know what that means but I'll be Googling it. It is not attached to anything, it's kind of it's own little island. These are rarely malignant but they will run a pathology report just to make sure, but that is what is causing the false-positive on my CA 125 (cancer antigens).
The party is over for Vampire Baby (aka Sulley). It will have to be removed but they are thinking it can be done laparoscopically and possibly as an outpatient. I'll be home for 1-2 weeks and back to 100% in 6 weeks. Everything else looked great and normal. There is no rhyme or reason why these appear, kind of like moles. But we'll get it taken care of and it's a seemingly easy fix. If they encounter some endometriosis they'll have to open me up.
I'm not worried about Monday, at all. Even if there is a little tumor, it's easily fixed so I start the medicine to lower my Prolactin levels Monday night. They'll recheck in 2 weeks to see how my body is responding. So we'll be back on track as soon as we get the surgery done. They'll be calling me back this afternoon with recommendations and I'm hoping to get this scheduled sooner rather than later.
Praise God, through Whom all blessings flow. If you said a little prayer for me, please say a large prayer of gratitude to Him who heard your pleadings and is truly watching over all of us. Prayers are answered.
8 comments:
Amy that is amazing news!!
That is fabulous news, I'm so happy for you that it went well!
So happy to hear the good news!!
Hooray for good news, and praying for LOTS more! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and yes God is wonderful and He truly does listen to our prayers!
I'm so excited to hear this wonderful news! We have been paying so hard for you!
Amy, Ben and I are terrible at keeping up with blogs and Facebook, so this is the first we have heard. We are so sorry. We are glad to hear the good news. We will keep you in our prayers. If there is anything we can do please, please let us know.
YAY!
What a relief, I am so glad to hear that things are going well. Love you, Allie
Post a Comment