Wanted to wish my cute, fabulous, bestest mom ever a very happy birthday! For months I've been telling her to keep the 13th scheduled for a date night with me. I wouldn't tell her what we were doing and someone everyone kept their mouths shut! When I picked her up I told her that Mary and Allie were in the car and we were off to dinner then Josh Groban! She was way excited.
We went to Biaggis at the Gateway, which she had never been to. The food was so good. I love it there.
My mom just kept commenting on how good the bread was and how this whole thing was "beyond fun and awesome." I don't think moms get a lot of surprises so a shout out to my brothers and dad for helping make this all happen.
We had awesome seats at Josh. We were the section section over on row 7. So when he came out to the middle stage, it literally seemed like he was RIGHT THERE. He wanted to make this tour more intimate and came out into the audience about a dozen times. Asking people questions, shaking hands, telling them hi; just super cool. And of course, his voice is amazing. Pitch perfect and effortless. We both forgot our camera so I only got some lame cell phone pictures but it's ok. I forgot how funny Josh Groban is too. He kept us laughing, and was a great showman. So fun I was able to spend this with my mama and have a fun Girls Night Out. It was a blast!
1 comment:
Wish I could have been there too:)
Post a Comment