It's kind of ironic that I'm a graphic designer when I have zero artistic ability. Most artists see the world in different shapes coming together; my husband is one of them. They see arrows as a triangle and rectangle or a fork as a circle and a bunch of rectangles. To me, it's a fork and an arrow.
This new job of mine has really challenged me, and I LOVE it. They've asked me to do all sorts of artistic things I had no idea how to do and it stressed me out that I had to Google how to do my job. But I have learned SO much and have had so much fun. I get paid to figure out how to make creative things! Isn't that awesome?
So even though my hands are artistically challenged, I'm so grateful for a computer, software and amazing ideas to push me further than I thought I could go and opened up my brain to so many possibilities.
2 comments:
not creative? I would disagree!!!! You are crafty and that is creativity. I am glad that you are enjoying your job, that makes everything so much easier, right? It makes the days go by so much faster. Time flies when you're having fun :)
Amy Lou - I didn't even know about the new job. We need to catch up. Call me when you have a second.
Post a Comment