Monday, August 10, 2009

A Gray Hair

I found Dallin's first gray hair on his head. He always said he was excited to have gray hair because that meant he still had hair. His enthusiasm was less than I anticipated. I wouldn't let him pull it out though. But maybe he did when I wasn't looking. I assume in his efforts to fight aging, he asked me why he couldn't wear shorts and a golf shirt to church like the nursery kids. I didn't have a good answer for that immediately.

2 comments:

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

That's funny. Tell him men with gray hair are distinguished. Besides, he's not old so he shouldn't be worried about aging for at least another 15 years. Although, I think it might be easier to justify the shorts wardrobe as an older man.... people seem to look the other way at old people.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious, tell him if he pulls it out more will follow!