Why I like bamboo plants is that you don't have to water them constantly. I do it about every other day and that is the only TLC they require. My plant even sits underneath fluorescent lights all day and still survives. It has survived many vacations and careless co-workers who forgot to water it and also a couple of moves.
So here it is, a tribute that I actually have kept it alive for almost two years. My fish only lasted two weeks. Maybe I'm getting better at this nurturing thing.
2 comments:
I am the same way. I have a vegetable garden outside that does okay, but I kill everything inside. We have one of those hardy plants (I have no idea what they're called but they seem to survive everything - the kind that just grows down the side of the pot when they get too big). Someone gave it to us for our wedding 10 years ago and it's still going strong. But that is the one and only live plant I have in my home. Sad, but true. Oh, and we killed our fish too. I'm blaming the kids, but they didn't last long. Maybe I should try a bamboo plant now that I know they can survive in harsh conditions. :)
Two years is pretty good. Zach and I have killed banboo before. We still can't figure out what went wrong.
Post a Comment