We also bug-bombed our house last night. Spiders be gone! It was stinky but we got it all aired out and I'm just paranoid that it got in my cereal and is going to poison me. But I feel like it is cleaner knowing that all insects are dead in my house. We sprayed the door frames with spray too so nothing can sneak in now that we are bug-free.
I just wanted to post this AWESOME picture that my cousin McCall painted for me and Dallin as a wedding present. She worked long and hard on it and I'm in awe of her talents and grateful she made me look better in her painting than in real life! She is such the artist that she has been commissioned to paint a life-sized horse for the state of Utah (like those buffaloes you see around but a horse). Look at how amazing she is!
And a small little progress update - I lost another pound this week so I'm down about 4 pounds. I'm very happy about it even thought I splurged this weekend and had ice cream. It was so delicious. Gotta keep it up! I've upped my running to 4 miles and sometimes it's just miserable but I guess it's working. Hopefully my body will start to feel stronger instead of like dead weight when I'm done.
1 comment:
Holy cow..I am just thankful I don't have a calling at all. But if I was ever called to nursery I would change religion! I would! It's a fact! So I am so proud of your running. I have not started yet, what I did start though, was eating a whole bottle of nutella on my own, and I managed to do that in 4 days..you run 4 miles..I take 4 days to eat a whole bottle of nutella..it works doesn't it? I'm proud of you. Great painting, she did an awesome job, oh and I need to have my house sprayed as well, except I too am very concerned about my cereal getting poisoned! ;)
Post a Comment