Monday, June 8, 2009

Speculation

So they announced yesterday that they will be splitting our branch on Sunday. Sounds like they'll be making it a ward and a branch. Dallin and I have our opinions on how we think it'll be split. We just hope we get to stay in the nursery since we've only been there three weeks and yesterday was the best time yet. Only 10 kids and only one crier. They are adjusting to us and some of the kids that hated it before, love it now. The bubbles sure were a hit yesterday. Except when Ty Ty tried to eat the wand then rubbed his eyes with his bubble-soaked hand. That required a quick trip to the bathroom and he ended up with blue bubble goo all over his cream church vest. Sorry! At least with the split, the 55 nursery-aged kids to come through this year will be split up (hopefully evenly!) Yes, I said 55.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

If my bro in law runs into your bro in law in Argentina...think about that conversation. "Hey I think my sister in law served her mission with your sister in law." You gotta love how small the world is in the church!

Christy said...

Are you in a branch or ward? It seems weird to me that Farmington would have a branch.

Good luck with nursery! That is such a fun calling. Landodn is scheduled to go to nursery in July and I'm so excited.