Friday, June 12, 2009
Super Fun
Last night was the Kelly Clarkson concert at UVU. I was kind of dreading it because it had been rainy and cold all day (what am I kidding...the last 2 weeks!). But by some miracle it cleared but and as Kelly went to come on stage, a rainbow appeared. Man, is she good. :) No really, it was one of the funnest concerts I've been to in a while. We had a good time jumping up and down and she was like watching one of your best friends up on stage perform amazingly. Well, a best friend that's been to the Grammy's and such. She has an amazing voice, is a great entertainer and has really fun songs. And she's not some stick figure - by any means. It did start to sprinkle during the beginning of the concert but luckily my work had provided me with a rain jacket and it was warm and kept me dry so I was able to enjoy the rest of the concert. She rocked!
This is a gigantic earth worm that is a sign of healthy grass on the baseball field at UVU where the concert was. Glad to know the grass is healthy.
Kelly!
Tawny and me.
Me and Cherie at Kelly Clarkson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you had great seats. I'm sure you weren't thrilled about the earthworm.
Post a Comment