Maternity clothes - yup! Trying to ration them so I don't get sick of them but it won't be too much longer anyway.
Cravings - original Sunchips and ice cream cones from McDonalds. I was also able to stomach almonds again. At the beginning of pregnancy the taste of them was awful but it's ok now - victory!
Symptoms - my feet are so swollen and they just hurt if I don't keep it under control. I've had slight bouts of dizziness about once a day. I pee every 2 hours. I also gained 5 pounds this past week but most of it is water weight (hopefully)! I've had some emotional moments but nothing as constant as the last few weeks.
Exciting thing this week - I was "showered" by love 3 times this week. I feel loved by so many people and you are all so special to me. We also got the move done - thank you to all the people who helped and my wonderful mother who got me all unpacked. I also got checked this week. I'd heard horror stories so I was really nervous so my blood pressure was a bit elevated but it wasn't that bad. I'm not dialated but my cervix is softening so that's a start! The baby is head down and some babies will be head down but blotted (where they still float a bit and can flip) but she's locked and loaded and not going anywhere! We got the stroller and car seat put together too.
To do - Finish unpacking a couple last thing and organize some things. We may rearrange a few things to maximize space. We also need to finish cleaning the old house. We did some but just need to finish up. We need to get the Pack n' Play set up and I also need to put together my hospital bag. Also found a coming home outfit for the baby so I can get that packed up.

1 comment:
Can't wait!
Post a Comment