Friday, September 21, 2012

**Week 17

Maternity clothes: still living in my 2 pairs of capris.  All of my maternity stuff is mainly winter and it's been too warm to wear jeans so I'm just hanging out in the same ol' pants.  I'll probably have to throw them away after such abuse.

Cravings: I had cauliflower soup twice this week.  It's hotter than heck outside and all I want is soup! Oh, and Coke.  But that's nothing new. :)  Been satisfying that craving just a tad.

Symptoms: Been having little bouts of nausea and headaches still.  I filled my Zofran Rx and there's this big sticker on the side that says MAY CAUSE HEADACHES.  Well, that explains a lot!  So it's a battle of if I want to deal with the nausea or the headache, which borders on migraine and makes me nauseous anyway.  Hmmm...

Exciting this this week:  Finding out it's a girl!!!  We're thrilled, as well as our families.  We seriously have been thinking it's a boy for a while and even referred to it as Nixon (our boy name) so it's been a little hard to process.  But I KNEW I wasn't pregnant and I KNEW it was a boy and have come to the conclusion that my intuition is officially broken and I will no longer be acknowledging it.  lol

Things to do: Get Mags walking - still.  I'll do an update on her in the next few days.
I also started thinking about our immunizations and got really freaked about those.  I requested our records from the Health Dept. and Dal hasn't had a tetanus is 11 years so we really need to get him one of those.  I also want him to have a Pertussis so we'll do a combo and get it done since Pertussis can be deadly in babies.  My brother had Whooping Cough a few years ago so my family has all had the shot but I'm wanting to encourage Dallin's family members to get theirs.  I'm also going to insist on everyone getting their flu shot this season too so we'll get that done soon.

And now that we know it's a little girl, I can start shopping and planning a nursery!!  Wahoo!

No comments: