Friday, September 7, 2012

Just Another Birthday

Wednesday marked #31 for me.  Or as I like to call it, my second anniversary of 29.  It started out with having to be at the airport at 7 a.m. for a business trip to Vegas.  Big bummer.  Dallin gave me my presents the night before.  An expectant mother spa package and either my choice to go clothes shopping or do this thing called Belly Beats where we can rent a Doppler.  I haven't decided what I'm going to choose yet.  But I am SO excited for the spa package.  It includes a massage, facial, pedicure and lunch or I can switch it for 2 massages.  I may just do that...

My conference was rather boring the first day and there was a big 5 hour break then we were supposed to come back for one last class.  My boss and I decided to skip the last class so I was able to meet up with my cousin and his family for dinner.  They saved my birthday!

We went to an Italian restaurant called Brio which was pretty good.  They even got their 2-year-old to sing me Happy Birthday.  Totally made my day.  The restaurant gave me a complimentary chocolate mousse too.  Being with family totally brightened my day instead of being alone or with my boss. :P

So I hoping Dal and I get to celebrate a little more this weekend.  It's not like it's an exciting birthday anyway, we have more exciting things coming to us in 6 months!

No comments: