Saturday, September 8, 2012

**Week 15

There's not way I'm going to be able to be creative enough to match my weekly posts to the letter of the month so they get special stars and a boring title.  I'm just going to give little updates to remember things throughout this new adventure.

--- Week 15 ---
Maternity clothes: not yet but I don't even try to button my pants.  Any day now I'll swap out but I figured I'll get so sick of maternity clothes I'm trying to make my regular ones last as long as possible, even though I can't seem to find anything I want to wear.

Cravings:  Still root beer popsicles.  So sad that last Monday the sno-shack by our house closed because I could get a humongous snow cone for $2.50 and all root beer flavoring.  Mmmmmm

Symptoms: I'm starting to feel a bit better.  Definitely having more better days than not but today I've been feeling really icky.  My horrible headaches started to subside the last few days and have made me feel infinitely better.

Exciting thing of the week: Making it to week 15!  Wondering if I am feeling the baby and just not recognizing it.

Things to do: Decide if we're going to go to the mall and do the creepy 3D thing to see if we can figure out the sex of the baby now instead of having to wait until October.

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Love the updates! Now I'm craving root beer Popsicles and I'm not pregnant :) LOL I vote you post weekly belly shots...but that's just me! :)

jill said...

Congrats AMY!!!! Alana told me yesterday I was so excited for you!!!! YAY

Jill

rozanny said...

Yay!