Some random musings for the time being:
1. My husband asked for a baby for his birthday. Anyone know of a store that sells newborns?
2. Saw a lady driving down the freeway with a "for sale" sign on her windshield. Yes, geniuses are on the road.
3. Maggie has now been bit TWICE by the same blasted chihuahua in our neighborhood. And she just stands there and takes it! I kicked it.
4. You've probably seen the monster bruise the phlebotomist laid down on me with his needle of death. I had to go back that afternoon for an afternoon draw and got to show him the damage. He felt bad.
5. I'm going BLOND at the end of this month! It'll be nice to be back to normal.
6. How does your body heal inside without oxygen? One of those mysteries I guess.
7. July 4th is less than TWO months away. I've always said that once the 4th of July hits, Christmas is right around the corner. The year just FLIES. Better get your Christmas music out now.
8. Adobe CS6 is now out! Super cool new features to the creative design suite. Can't wait until we get it at work.
9. This post is really lame.
10. Last but not least, a documentation of the "potions" I'm taking in hopes of curing my adrenal glands and detoxifying my xenoestrogens: morning (1 Meta, 1 Ceralin Forte, 2 Adrenogen, 1 Lactoviden, 2 EPA-DHA pills, 10 cebremax drops and 1 NASTY estrium shake), at lunchtime (1 Meta, 1 Ceralin Forte, 1 Adrenogen, 2 EPA-DHA pills, 10 cebremax drops), dinner (1 Meta, 1 Ceralin Forte, 1 Lactoviden, 2 EPA-DHA pills and 10 cebremax drops). This is to show my future children when they feel like nobody loves them (which they inevitably will, don't we all go through that sometime?) that they are wanted and loved beyond compare.
No comments:
Post a Comment