I was the benefactor of my friend at work's extra ticket to the Utah home opener on Thursday. Her boyfriend had to work and she invited me to go. It worked out perfect because then Dallin didn't have to "suffer" through the game with me and he could go home and keep an eye on Maggie and that whole situation. We left work around 4 and headed up to the tailgate in the east parking lot. I've never been but her family and neighbors have the same spot every year and make an afternoon out of it. We had yummy meatball sandwiches and had fun chatting with people waiting for the game to start. Our tickets were on the 50-yard line, up high, which made it easy to see everything that was going on!
It was so fun to be a part of the first game of a new era in Utah football. The PAC 12 looked so cool on the field. It was a pretty slow, low-octane game but it Utah came away with the W. It wasn't pretty but a win is a win. A Utah Gal Am I! Thanks Jess!


No comments:
Post a Comment