Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Treacherous

I almost wonder if the grocery store and weatherman have a conspiracy going on. Never in my life have I seen such a sight that wasn't associated with the color Black and the day Friday. There were no batteries to be found (not that I was looking but I was curious to see what people were stocking up on), the flour and sugar were cleared off the shelves. The line to checkout was almost all the way down the store. It was C-R-A-Z-Y! I will laugh so hard if we only get a few flakes out of this. With people going this crazy, you'd think we're getting 6 feet! Kudos to being prepared though.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly my point! I mean hello!!!!!! We live in UTAH..home of the greatest snow on earth...we are meant to have snow. I have driven from PC before and it's taken me 3 hours to get home, this was NOTHING! Oy! i went to costco today too and it was crazy I think people were stocking on a lot of Thanksgiving stuff too in case we were snowed in tomorrow!

rozanny said...

It's kind of funny... (my hubby said... it's a snowstorm... not the Second Coming)

Maria said...

Same thing happened to us. I went to get a gallon of milk because of course we'd run out and the entire parking lot was COMPLETELY FULL! There was no way I was going into a crazy mad-house like that with three kids. I turned the car around and sent Marcos for the milk on the way home from work. I'm guessing the stores made a killing that day! :)