I've been a faithful Shutterfly customer for a few years. Each year I create a Photobook to journal and track our adventures of the past year. Last year I discovered their Christmas cards and thought since we were new grown-ups (and it was our first Christmas together) that I'd buy some and mail them out. Poor Ty was tragically cropped from our picture at the Chargers/Eagles game in San Diego. Again, my apologies. Maybe if he's up for it, we'll take another picture this year and crop him out again. Ha Ha
This year I'm debating on a few different designs:
The Noel Card
The Joy Card
The O Holy Night Card
The Plain Card
The Black Card
I bought my Christmas paper a long time ago since I bet you can't find it now. Last year I waited too long so I'm on top of it this year. Is this a shameless plug for Shutterfly to get 50 free cards? You bet it is. Check it out and sign up yourself. Leave me a note and let me know which one I should pick!
5 comments:
These are great! I've never heard of Shutterfly. I think you should do the O Holy Night one. That's my favorite. ;)
I love shutterfly too! My favorites are the Joy or Oh Holy Night cards.
I am super jealous of your craftiness! your cards are going to turn out SOOO cute!
I love the O Holy Night!!! It's beautiful! pick it!
I love the Oh Holy Night one too. But the Joy was is good too.
Post a Comment