Thursday we joined our fellow Pott-heads in a screening of the Deathly Hallows. Dallin is a new Potter fan and it was so fun to see him mesmerized by the mania. My brother's friend rented out a theater so we got to see the movie early and be done right as the midnight craziness started.We really enjoyed the movie. It was a lot of details and information leading up to the finale but it was still really good. We can hardly wait until July for the last one!
3 comments:
I really enjoyed it too! I was thrown for a loop at the naked part, but it really was a very good movie... I almost cried at the beginning and did cry when Dobby dies.
I have heard really good things about this latest movie, glad you enjoyed yourselves!!
I'm catching up on the blog! I love the posts!! Scary about the spider....and didn't you love harry potter! It was great!!
Post a Comment