My sister-in-law got married this weekend. Just want to give a shout out to the happy couple and my new brother-in-law. It was such a beautiful wedding.
And hot. Dallin and I stopped by the snow shack by our house on the way home and he ordered the large snowcone. It was the size
After a long couple days of festivities, we went home to unwind by watching some shows we'd recorded. Dallin fell asleep in about 7.8 seconds. Couldn't help but giggle and take this picture:
4 comments:
hahahaaaaaa... best picture EVER!
Allie and Jeff looked so happy. Yay for them!
That snowcone looks SOOOOO good. I will have to make a little trip out there :)
Makes me want a snow cone right now! Stupid cravings! I love that picture of Dallin...sound asleep with his hand in the chip bag. PRICELESS!
Is he seriously sleeping with his hand in a bag of chips? That's awesome.
I'm craving a snow cone the size of my head.
Thanks for the blog invite! So sad we missed the wedding. Alli looks beautiful.
That picture of Dallin might be one of the best pictures I have seen. I love it!!!
Post a Comment