So we spent three hours Friday night decorating. I wasn't on Student Council or anything but I was in charge of decorating. Must have heard of my mad party-skills. Just kidding. I thought it turned out real well for not spending a lot of money. I also have a new-found respect for people who string Christmas lights. I already knew what a pain they are (that's why I bought a pre-lit Christmas tree this year to save my marriage) but to wrap a pole and make them not droopy and spaced right - wow. Dallin and I both came home that night and crashed.
Saturday I spent doing errands and picking up the balloons for the reunion that night. Of all days it finally decides to be hot (and windy). Balloons are a nightmare. Driving down the freeway with your back window stuffed with red and black balloons is a circus. Balloons touching your hot car is explosive.
The reunion went really well that night. We had about 80 people. Everyone commented on what a great time they had and how much they are looking forward to the 20-year reunion. I think the party planning committee has already passed the torch on that one but seeing how much fun everyone had made it all worth it.
3 comments:
Wow, what a lot of work! It looks really good though. Our colors were black and red too. :)
I may just be the slowest person ever, but I just barely realized your posts each month all start with the same letter. Hmm...is there a story there? Or just a desire to be matchy and cute?
It does look good! Good job Amy!
Post a Comment